Introduction

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi Michael,
Welcome!

How was it that you found Flowerchat?

tracy

Welcome aboard Michael... how long have you been in the floral industry?

V

Thank you, Tracy & Victoria

Heard about flowerchat a few years ago on floristboard.actualy Mary Lou helped me with getting my shop info on real florists blog, what happened to that? it was coming up good on google & yahoo it helped my website rank higher. Grew up in my grandfathers shop in Detriot in the 60's & 70's when he passed in 79 his family did'nt want shop area was in decline. I went to work for Nortown Flowers till 84 then went to a larger shop Viviano till 99, worked for couple of event florists till I opened My own shop in 2004 till present.

What ever happened to Flowerchat brouchure I wanted to do that had contacted John henry person got stuck with phone tag then lost trac, Are they still offering the brouchure?

Reactions: 1 person
Hey - 2004, me too!

I'm not sure if the brochure was done this year - last year mother's day a bunch of flowerchat florists did a postcard. The original thread, The update. I know it's so much work to head up those projects, maybe this year!

Real Florist Blog still alive and well.

Thanks for introducing yourself - hope to see more about you as you continue to join in the conversations here!

tracy

The blog changed?

I dont find My shop under Michigan florists it was there before but blog dos'nt look th same.

HERE

Once you go to "Michigan florists" from the side bar, click "michigan florists" in the main text column, and the list comes up of a few of you. It's a little confusing, I'm not sure why it's set up that way. But you are there!

tracy

I have tried on several occasions to register with Real Florists, but I must be doing something wrong because the site continues to show only 1 florist registered in SC, and it is not our shop.

I have tried on several occasions to register with Real Florists, but I must be doing something wrong because the site continues to show only 1 florist registered in SC, and it is not our shop.
Connie,
You're HERE. Again, go so SC Florists, click on the side bar area, then click on the top SC florist bar and there are a couple. I don't know why it's set up this way, and the #'s aren't accurate either. It does say (1) next to SC florists, but there are 3 listed. NJ is the same - (1) on the sidebar, but there are 5-6 listed.

Does anybody know why?

tracy

Thanks, Tracy!

I'm buming this thread in hopes that someone answers your question.

The categories/tags on the RF Blog are funky. We can't seem to order them in a usable fashion.

There's consideration of moving the blog to a different software platform, but that will take time & resources.

Do you guys actually read the blog?

Did you/do you use the florist listings as a resource?

Status
Not open for further replies.